Thursday, December 1, 2016

Adventkranz


December 1st.

We got our "Adventskranz".
Every Sunday one can light one more candle. Christmas is here when all 4 candles are lit.

Last Sunday we lit the first candle and sang Christmas songs. Mom read a story about a little boy and how he found a golden star.


Today we started to "deck the halls" with greenery.

Lilly did not want to cut the branches. They were too prickly for her.

So I cut and cut till the vase was full.














"Analee I think we have the most beautiful
Adventskranz in the whole world", said Lilly.

"Yes. I love the tiny golden beads the best," I replied.

Aren't we the luckiest girls?

After tea, we had the idea to start making Christmas ornaments.

Lilly glued glitter on a star and I finished the big star for the Christmas tree.

We still have to make many more ornaments. But this will have to wait till tomorrow.

Now we have to do homework and then it's time for dinner and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment